On January 21, 2021 at 3:00 PM in Japanese Time, the Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention (CDC) will host a joint webinar to offer updates on COVID-19 vaccine implementation for meals and agriculture important employees. The webinar may even cowl vaccine security and confidence in addition to suggestions for vaccine prioritization.
The panelists for the webinar embrace:
- Janell Routh—Medical Officer, COVID-19 Vaccine Activity Power, CDC
- Michelle Colby—Co-Chair Authorities Coordinating Council, Meals and Agriculture Sector, U.S. Division of Agriculture (USDA)
- LeeAnne Jackson—Co-Chair Authorities Coordinating Council, Meals and Agriculture Sector, Meals and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Caitlin Boon—Affiliate Commissioner for Meals Coverage and Response, FDA
- Kis Robertson Hale—Deputy Assistant Administrator, Workplace of Public Well being Science, USDA Meals Security and Inspection Service
In case you are excited by attending the webinar, you possibly can pre-register here. Pre-registration is required to attend the webinar. Please submit questions upfront by emailing email@example.com. Extra assets and data on COVID-19 prevention and vaccination within the meals and agricultural trade might be discovered here.
We are going to proceed to observe developments associated to the COVID-19 outbreak and its affect on the meals and agricultural sector.